EDUCATION & COMMUNICATIONS PROGRAMS
Empower your employees to save for retirement.
Financially savvy employees are an asset to themselves and to your organization. Create a more informed workforce and help your employees reach their full retirement savings potential by teaching them about debt management, budgeting, and the importance of saving for their retirement.
With our education and communication programs, we make certain that employee questions are answered by qualified financial professionals. We strive to create an environment that encourages employees to take an active role in saving for their retirement.
Your employees will get timely answers to their retirement questions. Our financial advisors lead interactive group and 1-on-1 training sessions. In addition, we coordinate with your providers to leverage their education specialists and resources. No member of your leadership team will have to feel exposed to teach “Investment 101” to employees. You’ll immediately notice how ongoing communications keep engagement—and loyalty—high. Look forward to:
- Customized sessions, led by licensed securities advisors highlighting plan features with investment consultation and allocation assistance.
- In-person, group education meetings
- Online webinars
- 1-on-1 sessions to field individual retirement account questions
- Combo sessions: Group + 1-on-1 breakouts
- Education specialists and resources offered by plan providers
- Live retirement plan website demos to get plan participants up to speed
- Monthly financial newsletters