Choose your plan features with confidence.
It’s complicated. With so many features and options available, how do you design a plan that’s right for everyone? Cookie-cutter plans aren’t typically optimized to meet an organization’s specific needs. Many plan design features make it difficult for your employees to enroll, or to figure out how to contribute.
With a deep understanding of your specific plan objectives, we’ll help you design the retirement plan that makes the most sense for your company’s needs. From ‘auto’ features like automatic enrollment and auto escalation to employee matching programs and simplified investing options, we’ll guide you to design a plan that aims to maximize the retirement outcomes of your participants.
With your optimized plan design in place, we work with your providers as trusted partners to effect changes to the plan. Our plan design services include:
- Review current plan design.
- Identify organizational goals to tailor the design for both plan sponsors and participants.
- Educate plan sponsors on “auto” features to drive higher levels of participation and increase average account balances.
- Peer and industry plan design benchmarking.
- Increase efficiencies with third party administrators (TPAs) and/or recordkeepers.